INTELLICHARGER NEW I4 by NITECORE
This highly anticipated upgrade to Nitecore's popular i4 battery charger comes with 100% faster charging speeds up to 1500mAh, expanded battery support for 3.7 and 4.35v batteries plus an improved display. The i4 is a universal, automatic smart-charger that is compatible with almost all types of rechargeable batteries, practically eliminating the need to own multiple chargers. Equipped with active current distribution technology, the i4 intelligently optimizes each battery slot for the appropriate charging current and automatically stops charging when finished. It's as simple as insert, detect, and charge.
- Li-ion/IMR/LiFePO4: 10340, 10350, 10440, 10500, 12340, 12500, 12650, 13450, 13500, 13650, 14350, 14430, 14500, 14650, 16500, 16340(RCR123), 16650, 17350, 17500, 17650, 17670, 18350, 18490, 18500,18650, 18700, 20700, 21700, 22500, 22650, 25500, 26500, 26650
- Ni-MH(NiCd): AA, AAA, AAAA, C, D
- Input voltage: AC 100~250V 50/60Hz 0.25A(Max) 10W DC 9~12V 1A
- Output voltage: 4.35V ±1% / 4.2V ±1% / 3.7V ±1% / 1.48V ±1%
- Output current: 1.5A x 1 / 0.75A x 2 / 0.5A x 2 / 0.375A x 4
- Dimensions: 5.5" x 3.7" x 1.5" inches (140mm × 94.8mm × 37mm)
- Weight: 7 oz (202g) (without batteries and power cord)
- Capable of charging 4 batteries simultaneously
- Automatically identify Li-ion, Ni-MH and Ni-Cd rechargeable batteries and apply an appropriate charging mode (Constant Charge Current (CC), Constant Charge Voltage (CV) and Trickle Charge).
- 3 Color LED displays charging progress for each battery
- Automatically stops charging when complete
- Reverse polarity protection
- Designed for optimal heat dissipation
- Certified by both RoHS and CE
- Batteries sell separately. The charger does not include batteries unless battery packs are chosen.
- Due to the large width size of 26650, i4 can only charge 1x 26650 at a time.
- Compatible with:
Reminder: Use special caution when working with Li-ion cells, they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion rechargeable batteries in charging, discharging and assembly before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. We are not responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries/chargers in any form or shape (including pack making). We are not responsible for any damage caused by misuse or mishandling of Li-Ion batteries and chargers. We only recommend using Lithium Ion rechargeable batteries with a control circuit (protection PCB) to assure safe charge, discharge, etc, use of lithium ion batteries with a protection circuit is potentially hazardous.